And I begin…
- Order: All other characteristics of life emerge from an organism’s complex organization.
- Reproduction: Organisms reproduce their own kind. LIFE COMES ONLY FROM LIFE, an axiom known as biogenesis.
- Growth and Development: Heritable programs in the form of DNA direct the pattern of growth and development, producing an organism that is characteristic of its species.
- Homeostasis: Regulatory mechanisms maintain an organism’s internal environment within tolerable limits, even though the external environment may fluctuate.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.
…I have come that they may have LIFE, and have it to the full.
And I share…
- 46 million babies die from abortion worldwide.
- Since January 22nd, 1973 an estimated 48 million babies have have been aborted.
- Approximately 24% of all U.S. pregnancies end in abortion
- .3% of abortions occur become of Rape/Incest
- 1.7% of abortions occur because of the life or health of the mother
- This means that 98% of all abortions occur because of personal choice